The key topics to be covered by the conference include:
- The global musician – next generation cloud DAWs for worldwide collaboration
- Wearable technology for musicians
- Designing products for the wireless musician
- Virtual & augmented reality for studio production and live performance
- Touchscreen apps and controllers for the studio and stage
- App integration for traditional instruments
- Artificial Intelligence & machine learning
“As a future-oriented platform, we are committed to promoting the transfer of information in the industry. We are delighted to team up with A3E, an organisation that enjoys a first-class reputation among professionals in the audio segment, to implement a high-grade educational conference. ‘The Future of Audio + Music’ programme is aimed at developers of audio solutions and at musicians, producers and sound engineers. Thus, it represents a perfect addition to our trade-fair duo,” says Michael Biwer, Group Show Director in the ‘Entertainment, Media & Creative Industries’ Business Unit of Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH.
“A3E is both proud and honored to now be part of the world-class trade fair duo that is Musikmessse and Prolight + Sound, and to be working with a world-class organizer such as Messe Frankfurt. Europe has always been a major force in the advent of new music technologies, and provides all the key resources and communities that are essential in driving next generation audio development. Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound will provide an amazing base for A3E to help bring thought leadership together to further advance the Future of Audio + Music Technology,” says Paul Sitar, A3E LLC President and A3E Show Director.
For more information, go to www.prolight-sound.de.