The Learning Sessions along with the Live Workshop Series provides a range of free on-demand and instructor-led webinars hosted by knowledge experts from around the world. The Industry Expert workshops feature tips and tricks from front of house engineers, lighting designers, technicians, and other industry experts, while the Harman Expert workshops feature in-depth product and solution webinars by Harman product specialists.
“We are thrilled to offer these free resources to help professionals in our industry connect and further their skill sets from the comfort of their own homes,” says Steve Mathis, senior manager of Harman Professional University. “The Live Workshop Series provides people with a way to learn about the latest equipment and techniques directly from the experts.”
Nearly 30 courses will be uploaded in April, including six Live Workshop Series courses currently available for registration with topics covering live sound and pro lighting. Many more courses are in production for release in the coming months.
• April 1—Microphone Applications For Stage And Sound with Chris Pyron
• April 7—Lighting for Churches: Live and Video with Lucas Jameson and Chris Pyron
• April 9—Audio Challenges in Esports with Cameron O’Neill
• April 15—Special Martin Lighting Product Launch with Markus Klüesener
• April 16—Lighting Programming Workshop with Susan Rose
• April 23—Performance Manager: Beginner to Expert with Nowell Helms
Courses are added frequently, go to pro.harman.com/lp/learning-sessions to learn more and register.