Live Event Community, an organization formed to support Canadian live event workers who’ve lost their livelihoods due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, is organizing a Day of Visibility on Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020.
Live Event Community is asking technicians, suppliers, and venues across Canada to light the night red one hour after sundown to raise awareness for an industry that is still dark – and will be one of the last to recover.
Please join some of Canada’s most iconic landmarks in lighting your venue, building, home, or even yourself in red and sharing photos and videos on social media.
To take part, visit www.lightuplive.ca and:
- Make a video testimonial (Deadline: Sept. 20th)
- Add your venue/building to the event map
- Join a Local Team to boost visibility in your area
- Use #LightUpLive & #EclaironsLesScenes on social media leading up to & during the event
- Post videos & photos on the website on Sept. 22nd
- Follow Live Event Community on social media & join the Day of Visibility Facebook Event