On Sept. 1st and 2nd, AMX Canada and Techni+Contact we will be launching the second leg of their cross-Canada product conferences near Montreal to showcase all their commercial lines.
These events will entail an intense half-day of workshops from manufacturers, table top presentations, and demos. Snacks, refreshments, and lunch will be provided as well as door prizes and giveaways.
There will be four identical sessions over two days. Seats are limited so those interested are encourage to register soon, say the companies.
Presentations and Technology Showcases to include:
- “Video & Network Media over IP Networks” by Jamie Trader – AMX by Harman
- “Managing AV in the Connected Enterprise” by Justin Kennedy – AMX by Harman
- “Sound Masking Solutions” by Matt Ransom – Cambridge Sound Management
- “Conference systems” by Natalie Scalise, Techni+Contact Canada Ltd
- “Art of Mixing: Digital vs Analog” by Dave Nicholas, Techni+Contact Canada Ltd
- “Muxlab Connectivity Solutions” by Pascal Gaudrault, Muxlab Inc.
- “Media Matrix” by Natalie Scalise, Techni+Contact Canada Ltd
When: Sept. 1-2, 2015
Where: Pearson Electrotechnology Centre, room C201
5000 René-Huguet, Lachine, QC, H8T 1M7
*enter by the main entrance.
Registration is available, HERE.